The College of the Humanities at the Russian State University for the Humanities
The College of the Humanities at the Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH) was founded in 2006 by the decision of the RSUH Board of Studies. It is a structural subdivision of the university. All its programs have been developed collaboratively with the institutions, departments and faculties of the Russian State University for the Humanities, which enabled it to transfer and implement many of the university traditions and follow the university spirit in the College.
Close collaboration between the College and the University is realized in many ways. Thus, the university teaching staff is engaged in its academic activity, complying with the principle of continuous education within the "college-university” paradigm. Besides, the students of the College may continue their education at the University on the basis of associated programs.
In accordance with the principle of continuous education, the College of the Humanities at RSUH offers practice-oriented curricular including innovative development programs, the programs of elementary professional education, supplementary education, and international educational programs.
Applicants aged from 14 to 25 may become students of the college. They enter the college on a competitive basis, passing successfully entering examinations. The students are trained by talented teaching staff for 2-4 years and obtain their diploma depending on the specialization chosen. High level of specialists is mainly based on high professional level of the teaching staff.
The classes are given by professors, associate professors, PhDs as well as qualified specialists with significant practical experience in the corresponding professional field.
Why study here?
an interesting profession, which is always in demand
new educational technologies – information, educational and pedagogical
high level and quality of education
opportunity to continue education at RSUH on the basis of associated programs of higher professional education
participation in College and University scientific, cultural and sports activities
- secondary vocational education training (department of secondary vocational education);
- pre-higher education within the framework of innovative developing educational programs (department of innovative development educational programs);
- training of applicants to the College of the Humanities at the Russian State University for the Humanities;
- additional professional training (department of additional professional training and courses);
- education in photography.
Education in the College of the Humanities is a system based on continuity of the general secondary education, secondary professional and higher education.
Its main advantages are as follows:
- innovative forms and methods of education
- personal and professional development
- new educational technologies
- the right to choose in professional and field-specific education
- integrity, continuity, consistency and effectiveness
Tel: 8(499)250-65-84, 8(499)250-63-58, 8(499)250-61-51